How do I customize?
1. Look at the PETL Series on the shelf. Pick the Series that most closely match your design. That gives you an idea of the cost of your devices.
2. Make a simple drawing of your device and send it to . Add the desired dimensions and any other important information.
3. We get in touch with you, ask questions so we get it right and send you a custom design. That first design is free!
4. When you are happy with your design we give you a specific SKU number that you enter at the moment you purchase your devices.
5. If you would like to change the first design, or if your design does not match any of our PETL series, let us know. We can absolutely work with you to build the devices you need. This extra design/consulting work currently costs about $50/hour. One or two hours is usually enough. Write to us for a more detailed (and free) quote.
Mark needs a device for a short term cell culture experiment.
Mark receives his devices and becomes a lifelong PETL user! And we are always here to help.
Mark chooses the best design, gets an individualized SKU from us and heads to the PETL Store and enters the SKU at the time of purchasing series 101 devices
Marks checks the PETL shelf and picks series 101. But he wants devices that looks a bit different
He emails us his design with some dimensions attached and whatever helpful information
We tell Mark that we can build the device just as he wants it (or not), but we also suggest a design based on his.